Pages

Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm Sorry

This blog has been exactally what I didn't want it to be.

So far I've just been babbling about myself in a way that isn't interesting or useful to anyone. That isn't what I intended to do with this blog. I don't mind sharing personal experiences if they illistrate something, but so far I'm just ranting. The original goal of this blog was to share what I was learning as I try to grow my baby and kid toy crafting business, and as I expand my freelance writing.
I've learned so much from reading about people who've done what I'm trying to do. I wanted to help others the same way.
So, I will strive to supply this blog, and hopefully my readers (if there are any) with something more substantial than the amunt of sleep I'm getting or how may dirty dishes are in my sink. Now, I may be likely to stry occasionally and get of topic - this is one of my special skills, but I'll try to be educational as much as possible.

Right now I'm reading a very good book called "Duct Tape Marketing". I'll post a book review when I'm done.

2 comments:

Alpaca Granny said...

Hey, there, Karabu....
I'm @ http://northstaralpacas.blogspot.com

Terri said...

Hehe, I like those kinds of posts-- it's like a little glimpse into someone else's daily life!