Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

Oops - I was tagged

Shell Mitchell tagged me several weeks back, and I forgot to do my duty by posting six things about myself. Hopefully this is better late than never.

1. I love Mars, and anything Mars related. I'm fascinated by it.

2. I once worked in a medical research lab taking care of baby monkeys. My views on animal rights didn't come from propaganda leaflets - they came from what I experienced in real life.

3. When I was 11 years old I picked up a rare liver fluke from swimming in a hot spring. I was hospitalized and they brought medical students in to see me.

4. I lived in 4 different states growing up and went to 8 different schools.

5. I love to sit outside at night, but I almost never do it anymore. (makes mental note to self to go sit outside tonight)

6. My big sister is the coolest person I know.

2 comments:

savingadvice said...

Sitting outside at night is the best - especially at this time of year. I'll be out there watching with you. -- cm

iSew said...

Oh my gosh! Your facts are really good. I always say really boring stuff.

I think their was an X-Files episode about a fluke.