Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May Health Update

Frankly, I'm pretty depressed about my weight loss efforts. I thought I was sticking to the plan very well. Missing my calorie goals occasionally, but hitting it most of the time. Over 90% on target there. Keeping up my walks, and adding in at least 3 days of 1 hour sessions at the gym with weights and cardio.

Then I got on the scale. I lost a whopping 3/4 of a pound.

It's depressing.

I've also been measuring, because every weight loss expert I've ever read, or listened to, or heard about says to, but I don't know if I'm doing it right. Apparently I've lost about an inch and a half around my waist, and an inch from my hips. I'm just no confident I'm measuring in the right place, or even in the same place every time. It's a problem with a big tummy and no obvious waistline.

Regardless, all this work is supposed to be good for me, so I'll keep it up. I'm more exhausted than ever, but I do't know what else there is for me to do. I don't want to stay how I am. So. . . onward.

No comments: