Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

One more thing to juggle

Well, now that we're finally getting into a nice routine for sleeping, and my cold is starting to fade, I feel ready to start trying to get some work done again. I have a half dozen projects near completion that I haven't been able to get to in weeks. Thanks to grandmas - the house isn't a total disaster, but it could definitely use some work.

So I'm looking forward to getting my new listings up on Etsy - my mom gave me a new castle to list, I have a doll quilt almost done, as well as a soft fabric shape book. I'm making one for numbers too while I'm at it. Have several new tooth pillows started in different colors, and I finished drafting patterns for the pocket quilts I want to make.

On top of that, I'm combining my passions a bit, and creating a zine with some of my short stories around a 'family' theme. This won't be for kids - but some of the stories are about kids - and about parents, grandparents -husbands, and so on. When I begin listing my pet items, I want to do another zine with an animal theme. Now that I'm feeling more like myself again, it all feel exciting - not overwhelming like before.

I've spent a lot of my 'down' time reading and learning about marketing. I'll share what I've learned in another post soon.

1 comment:

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

I came by to visit. Thanks for your comment!!! It really means a lot to me! Looking forward to what you have been learning about marketing! How old is the baby? My 3 are 7, 5, and 10 months...(sigh) it's a lot to juggle...other moms like you inspire me to not give in to the exhaustion...but to keep going. Thanks for inspiring me today! Sp psyched for you doing a custom order!!! Happy Selling! Jodi