Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Greeting Cards

I've wanted to make greeting cards ever since I had the idea to start a second shop for my writing. Not the typical cards that you learn how to make in scrapbook stores and such. Although I like those cards, I've bought them on Etsy before, that isn't what I wanted to do with my own shop. My shop was for my writing. I want my cards to say something; I want to write them myself.
I'm planning a line with some humor (those are my favorite kinds of cards), silly rhyming poetry (that's the only poetry I write), and inspiring famous quotations. I made my first two cards (actually I made three because the first one sold already - Whoo Hoo!) today and posted them in my shop.

3 comments:

Over The Top Aprons said...

I like the idea of famous sayings. Looking forward to viewing your new cards.

TheresaJ said...

Great idea.

Found your blog in the Etsy forums under Etsian Blogs!... I'll add a link to your blog in mine, and I'll be back for more reading.

- TheresaJ

Asad said...

I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information. https://www.setupdubaibusiness.com/free-zone-license-dubai-uae/