Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Christmas AmiguruMe!


I found this adorable book at the library, and decided that THIS is what I was making the girls for their Christmas amigurumi this year. They were more challenging to make than anything I'd tried before, but a challenge is good, and the instructions were great for the most part. I loved the book so much I think I may have to pick myself up a copy to keep. I have 2 more nieces who I'd like to make as gifts. The author/creator also has a book for making pets that looks fun, and one of cute food. If you're on Raverly her page is worth a look. So much cuteness! And I found a free pattern there for Sneeches (with and without belly stars!) I think I'm making that next.

Eldest daughter AmiguruMe by Kara Hartz

Youngest daughter AmiguruMe by Kara Hartz

Niece AmiguruMe by Kara Hartz

While I don't think I've ever posted photos of my kids, or my niece - trust me, this is exactly what they look like. Those little sandals and flip flops were the toughest, but turned out so cute!


No comments: