Pages

Monday, March 12, 2007

Millions of ideas, but much less time.

I have an entry I've wanted to write for a few days now. Since I'm not sure when I'll actually get to it - I wanted to at least share some of my newer listings at http://karabu.etsy.com
With the baby due in just a few weeks now, I'm trying to take my creations and my marketing seriously. If all goes well, I won't have to leave her and go back to work later on.

I have so many ideas for new things to make and new stories to write, but I have no time (and not much energy either) I'm trying to make notes, so I can get to everything as time allows. Makes me feel slightly better that the ideas won't get lost. Thank goodness for the book, "Refuse to Choose!". Helps keep everything I want to do in order.

Alas - I have other endevors calling, but I'll be back.
Oh yea - the Etsy listings I wanted to share. . . well - check out the photos over there to the right. I'll try to be more interesting next time!

1 comment:

Jewelry by Tara said...

Your blog looks great! I love your etsy shop too:)