Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

What I'm Making

This blog was created to share the things I'm creating.

While trying to come up with a topic for today's post, I was thinking that I haven't been making anything that I can share. Then I realized that's not entirely true, I just don't have anything super exciting, or much progress made on it.

I'm keeping this list to physical things I'm making. I also realized there are several other things taking up more of my time at the moment, but I'm not going to get into those here. I just want to focus on my creating right now.
Mini scarf crochet

Here what is in the works:

Still working on the Quilt of Valor Mystery Quilt. Hopefully have enough blocks to make it worth a post soon.

I have a short story that I will probably finish the first draft of tonight. It passed the 'flash' length, but I will probably still be sharing it here - hopefully Friday.

I've been teaching the kids to crochet. My project to use for an example is a little scarf for a plush friend.

The novel is theoretically still in process, but I haven't really be putting any time in. This needs to change.

I'm writing blog posts for work occasionally. This is both more stressful, and more rewarding than I thought it would be, and I'd like to do more of it - which they have given me the freedom to do, it's just a matter of my finding time.



No comments: