Pages

Friday, March 17, 2017

I'm Sick

I was so sure that this week I'd manage to get a story posted today. Then I caught the germs my kids and husband have been trading around the past couple weeks. I've been in a useless brain fog and pile of phlegmy exhaustion. Tonight I might be turning a corner, but I've seen my family relapse, so I am proceeding cautiously.

Our dryer also decided to die and we keep playing phone tag with the repair tech and I thought I could help haul wet laundry to the laundromat to dry, and boy howdy, did that make me rethink how much I'm recovering.

I am at least, thinking more clearly tonight than I have for several days, so even if I must continue to rest, I think I can type and grow my stories at the same time.

One further disappointment with this illness is that I couldn't do my Thursday run, and I don't know if I'll be able to do Sunday either. So that means starting week 2 over when I have the strength to start back up again. I was having enough difficulty with the program, I know I'd need to repeat a week eventually, I just didn't think it would happen so soon. Ack.

No comments: